Fourth Grade Supply List
It would be very helpful if your child could bring the items listed below. Most materials are placed in a classroom supply, so please keep it “uniform” rather than “personalized.” You can imagine how many arguments you will prevent this way!
EVERY FOURTH GRADE TEACHER
Please make certain your child’s backpack will fit inside a 9” x 4” cubby when full. Backpacks larger than that may be kept at home.
- 2-inch D-ring binder / notebook (the "ring" is in the shape of a "D," rather than an "O")
- 8-tab subject dividers
- plastic pencil/supply box
- 2 sets of highlighters in five colors
- 2 packages wide-ruled notebook paper, 3-hole punched
- #2 pencils, sharpened - even better if they have your name on them!
- set of colored pencils (12 count)
- “fine line”("skinny") dry erase markers
- one set of earbuds for you child for computer use (earbuds are much easier to store than headphones, but headphones will also work)
- ream of white or Astrobright color copy paper
SUPPLIES SPECIFIC TO SMITH
- one red, plastic, two-pocket folder
- one blue, plastic, two-pocket folder
- 2 packages blank (not lined), 3" x 5" notecards
- a clean sock (used is fine) to use as a personal dry erase board eraser
SUPPLIES WE WILL REQUEST AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Ziploc Bags
- Disinfecting wipes (Clorox Wipes)
- Facial tissue (Kleenex)