Assistive Technology (AT)
Assistive Technology is a generic term that refers to "...any item, piece of equipment or product system, whether acquired commercially off the shelf, modified, or customized, that is used to increase, maintain, or improve functional capabilities of individuals with disabilities." 20 S.S.C., Chapter 33, Section 1401 (25)Arizona Department of Education Consideration Resource Guides
Free Online Learning Resources for Every StudentUniversal Design for Learning
- Arizona Department of Education - A.T.
- Arizona Department of Education - AT is in mATh
- Augmentative and Alternate Communication Resources
- Assistive Technology Hardware Resources
- Assistive Technology Software Resources