Early Learning Centers (Kids Club ELC)
For ages 3-5 years and not yet in Kindergarten
Age-appropriate activities designed to help children reach their full potential cognitively, emotionally, physically, and socially.
Kids Club Early Learning Centers
- Hands-on approach
- Encourages learning at each child's own pace
- Learning through guided play
- Multi-age classrooms
- Prepares students for Kindergarten in Kyrene
Bienvenidos Dual Language Kids Club Early Learning Center
- A Spanish language exploration program at Kyrene de los Lagos and Kyrene del Norte
- Using instruction in both English & Spanish, this unique Dual Language Early Learning Program provides age appropriate activities where children reach their full potential cognitively, emotionally, physically, linguistically and socially.
- Uses the Dual Language Academy 50/50 model where instruction is split half the day in English and half the day in Spanish.
- Provides age appropriate activities where students can apply language in its natural environment.
- Fosters an environment where students build an appreciation for cultural diversity.
Montessori Kids Club Early Learning Center
- Inspired by the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori
- Classrooms filled with plants, animals, art, music and books
- Facilitates student discussion and stimulates collaborative learning
- Individual instruction as well as small group instruction
- Guidance through purposeful movement, exploration and discovery
- Warm, inviting learning environment filled with plants, animals, art, music and books
Note: Children in our three to five year-old programs must have self-sufficient toileting skills (i.e., must be able to use the toilet consistently without frequent “accidents” in the child’s clothes or the use of diapers or pull-ups).
Tuition and Fees
Choose from full and partial weeks, full and half days.